Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Girl of The Year

Wow, it has been busy a busy start to the New Year!  I have finalized my participation with the Man and Woman of the Year campaign, became a daddy (15 month old chocolate lab-Buckeye), made my Confirmation and first Communion as a Catholic, and oh yeah....GOT ENGAGED!!:-))))  Susan and I are so very happy and looking forward to planning our future!


                                      


I wanted to post the Girl of the Year's family blog:  http://www.colbert-family.blogspot.com  Abby is soooo adorable and I can't wait to meet her and her family in the near future.  I have been busy planning out activities and will be posting all of the events coming up that I hope all of you support!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Todd :)!!! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and introducing yourself! Definitely looking forward to meeting you soon! Thank you also so much for running for the Man of the Year! We are so excited to be a part of it and so very thankful for the men and women who do so much to raise money for the many individuals affected by leukemia and other blood cancers. We are forever grateful for people like you! Sounds like you have a lot of very exciting things going on in your life :)! Congratulations on your engagement and we look forward to following your blog and getting to know you over the next several months. Love, The Colberts :)

    ReplyDelete